Nattiq Reader - NR
Developed and produced by Nattiq’s engineers and developers, Nattiq Reader helps blind users read printed Arabic documents such as books, text books, magazines, newspapers and any other printed materials . With Nattiq reader the blind users achieve independence at school, office or anywhere else when reading printed materials is necessary.
- Reads older Arabic / English books
- Reads Arabic / English documents and letters
- Reads Arabic / English magazines, newspapers and booklets
- Translates English documents into Arabic using Google Translate (internet connection is required)
- Reading modes: Complete document, line by line, word by word or letter by letter
- Controls reading speed.
- Saves recognized documents on USB flash in both TXT and MP3 forms
- Image recognition and description (internet connection is required)
- Fast scanning and recognition
- All-in-one device
- Contains 6 - easy to use – buttons: Menu, Back, Ok, Up, Down and volume control.
- Stereo speakers.
- Standard ports: USB, RJ 45, and head phone jack
- Arabic, English synthesizer. (Other languages available upon request)