Who can use PIAF?
- Teachers of mathematics and science find the device (Piaf) useful in teaching the blind mathematical symbols and equations as well as geometric shapes and symbols of science and scientific forms.
- Geography teachers find the device useful in mapping various geographical maps. Mobility or self-reliance trainers find the device useful for mapping buildings, camps or halls and training the blind to walk around.
- In the different fields of work, Biaf is useful in identifying the blind employee with different computer programs by drawing the program interfaces and training the blind.
- The developers did not forget the ideas of creating some different games using the device (Piaf) such as chess boards and other games so that developers unleash the ideas of creative users to create different games and educational materials using this flexible device.
- Handles paper sizes up to 11 X 17 inches (A3 size)
- Easy Handling. Strong, easy-grip handle and fold down feed trays
- Audio indication: A beep lets you know when to start a new sheet. This way you don’t have to wait for a page to completely exit Piaf before you start processing the next one
- Overheating protection: Piaf contains a temperature sensing circuit. If for any other reason the unit becomes too hot, shut down occurs automatically (once safety temperature is exceeded). This is a back up to the paper sensing and ensures fail safe operation
PIAF - Tactile Image Maker
- Brand: Harpo
- Product Code: Image Maker
- Reward Points: 70
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 7000